Saturday 21 November 2015

IT WILL COME

We're gonna start it like this now, I'm sorry... just not posting a blog. Ugh, I had such an ego this past month. Now, I feel like schitt... I don't know what to feel or even what to do. I just read a few blog post from some of my friends and I felt like poop. How easy was that. Right now, I feel so frustrated even though I just finished school and I'm free. But sometimes being free doesn't feel like freedom. I don't celebrate it. I just sit at home, doing nothing. I got no inspiration  from the past month. Nothing made me really happy. ME being with my friends was one of the memories that i will never forget. But other people that i care about are going away. I can't believe it. All this time that I didn't appreciate their presence and all the time that I was to nervous or shy to talk was just wasted. This is why I'm useless and awful. 


    okay, i wrote this blog more than 5 times, but just didn't have the guts to post them. So, i will be more cheerful later. I don't have the mood to post something cheerful or something depressing. I'm sorry guys. Hope you have a wonderful day.  -Violane

4 comments:

  1. I hope you will be inspired soon... InshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stai withchu forevaaaa liek eva and evvaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry bout dat Ainul...
    Well always be there for you.
    (Wow, cheesy, but true)

    ReplyDelete